Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Burlington Antique Show




The booth looked pretty good. Set up with three other ladies and between us we should have had something for everyone! Love this floral print. The old shabby frame was nice
too. Hope the new owner loves it!

Sunday dawned crisp and bright and I was out the door at 5AM. I am so not a morning person but seeing as I was so excited I couldn't fall asleep, getting up was much easier than anticipated.A healthy line of dealers and early shoppers awaited me at the fairgrounds just before 6AM.

The weather was great and got better as the day went on. By noon I was able to take my coat off and make sure everyone could see my fabulous vintage fruit apron. The pockets were great for holding money.

All in all a successful event and I arrived home famished and tired with a bit of color on my face. Can't complain about that!







No comments: