Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Bundling


Crafty goings on abound these days. One show left this year and in between chewing my nails off with nerves I've been working on a bunch of different items to bring.
Last week I hauled out the books and set to work.



A bit of upholstery webbing and a velvet belt. A little bling brightened things up!



I took my wallpaper covered stack and tied them up with a lace belt.



Belts are incredibly reasonably priced at thrift stores with the added bonus of such a large selection. I used pliers to get the belt loop prong off and then cut off the excess sections of the belt to accommodate my bundles.


Making every day a little bit vintage,
Carrie

2 comments:

Gina at Vintage Junk in My Trunk said...

We were on the same wavelength today!

vivian said...

great idea!
xoxo
vivian