Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Heart Auctions!

I love auctions. Adore them. Enjoy them. Look forward to them. My new obsession is the online auction (no, not EBAY - I am so over that). These are local online auctions where you bid and then pick up your items. Sometimes you get lucky and find out they are literally a few minutes from your home. Then you get even luckier when you are able to score this...
Cue music...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Awesome 7 taper candle stand for...wait for it.
Wait for it...no, really, keep waiting...

5 !!!!!!!!!! $5! $5 candle stand (you are humming the $5 foot long song right?)
Oh my. Seeing as the cold weather approaches and I do not have any shows planned until April - I get to keep and decorate this baby without any guilt. One wonders if I'll be ready to give it up come Spring?



4 comments:

Beca said...

It's absolutely wonderful! And you can't beat the price!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh wow!! How do you find local on line auctions. That is such a score!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, spray that baby black and use it for Halloween!!! Well, that's what I would have done, LOL. Great bargain!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found my way from Monkeybox. I had to comment here! I found two candle stands just like this one at an estate sale. I paid $10 each...lucky you!!! Your's had more flourish to it. I love it. I have mine on my patio holding hanging plants. I plan on finding some battery operated candles to put in or maybe real one in the spring. Love your blog. Adding it to my page!!!