Friday, October 8, 2010

Junque Gratitude

I have been a lucky girl of late. Look at the fabulous goodies I received from The Farmer's Wife yesterday. She put together some goodies from Junk Bonanza and was gracious enough to share.

Check out those fun vocabulary cards. I chuckled when I saw them because...

Look what I found a few months ago at a yard sale. We've been putting a word a day on the refrigerator trying to stump each other. I love the symmetry of more of them finding their way from one pile of junk to my pile of junque!

Many, many thanks for the awesome goodies. I had so much fun opening and peeking. Head on over to The Farmer's Wife to see her amazing stuff and do get ready to drool.

4 comments:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

LOVE the vocabulary cards!!! I've been looking for some all summer and haven't found any yet.

Unknown said...

Hello! It's Elizabeth of Creative Breathing. Thank you so much for asking to participate in my Peppermint Tag Swap, I am very happy to have you! Your blog is just lovely, so many inspiring things to find here. I'm in love with the "words" you found, such a fun idea. I have enjoyed looking through your posts. So many beautiful things to see. Again, thank you for joining! Elizabeth

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Looks like you won some fabulous treasures! How fun! Enjoy your goodies...:)

allysther said...

I had those vocabulary cards when I was young. Let me test my memory...is 3 prevaricate and 21 interstices?