Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Am So In Love


I'm trying to get back into the Etsy thing so I just put these up. Love the industrial feel.

I have a pile of these vintage butterfly squares in my stash. Not really so much of a stash as a taking over of my craft "area" which should really be called Area 51! It's time to do something with them and pillows is where I begin.


You know I love me some glitter. Love me some birds so why not put them together. Another embellished print.

This is the love mentioned in the post title. Bought these at the thrift store yesterday. Oh, I am in awe of these candleholders. I simply CAN NOT, WILL NOT part with them. I had the snazzy lucite candles in my stash (yes, ANOTHER stash) and when I put them together I swear I heard music.



A day later and I am still grinning like an idiot!!!!!!