Sunday, October 2, 2011

The "Glamorous" Side of Junque

People, this is my garage.  This is my garage two weeks after the Springfield Extravaganza.
I cannot believe I'm showing you this.  I cannot believe it still looks like this.  I cannot believe I sold as much crap junque as I did and IT STILL LOOKS LIKE THIS!  Good grief it is never ending and completely my own fault.  I am such a junque-a-holic.
Somewhere in these piles are the makings of a fabulous booth for the Rural Antique Society show in two weekends.  Somewhere...
Oh and just wait till you see the enamel stove I got this weekend.
BECAUSE I NEEDED IT?!!!!!!!  But really, once you see it you'll know why I had to rescue it!
Linking to:
Reality Shot Thursday

10 comments:

JunkStuffTreasures said...

I bet alot of us have garages like that- I do! Good luck getting your booth together.

debi said...

I'm pretty sure the only reason my garage doesn't look like that is because I don't have a garage. lol

I'll bet you've got alot of good stuff in there!

Claudia said...

If I had a garage, it would look like yours! I do have a shed...hmmm.... a future Reality Shot? Thanks so much for joining in!

xo
Claudia

Mary said...

What a treasure trove - if I lived closer I'd be there helping you clear out that garage and bringing your stuff home to my potting shed! I don't have a garage which is just as well - but that little shed is pretty much overflowing at times. I've just relinquished by booth at an antiques village - now just what am I going to do with treasures I find? Anymore space in your garage by chance?

Love that you joined in with such great shots.

Mary

The Boston Lady said...

I love those bird cages! I'm with Claudia, if I had a garage there would be no cars in it, it would simply look quite similar to yours. Good luck at your next sale. Ann

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Well if I was nearby...I would declutter you by taking one of the birdcages....
You have to store your items someplace...or else you wouldn't have anything to sell...

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

My sheds look like your garage with even more 'stuff'.
- Joy

Ann said...

Love it ... most of us, I think, just love to collect stuff. We may decide later we don't want or need it but the collection process is fun.

Linda Carole Bloom said...

If I had a garage . . .
Your photo is the perfect example of the "creative soul."
(Love the bird cages!) Love, Linda

Maggie said...

It may be full of junk but at least it's saleable junk!
Good luck at the show.