Friday, September 21, 2012

Stamping Up

Contrary to the title, this is NOT a plug for a certain company. I didn't even use their product. I am however, busy stamping lots of wee (and not so wee) things around the house.




Just two shows left this year. Two more chances to move this Junque into some new digs.
A lot of what I do is about seeing things differently. Helping/hoping others to do the same. Those candy canisters? A stamped image and some rolled music makes them into cool displays. A covered cloche of sorts.








Go ahead. Stamp one up. It's a little bit addictive!
Making every day a little bit vintage,
Carrie
Linking to:
More the Merrier

3 comments:

SusieQT said...

That's a great idea- may have to borrow that one! :)

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Pretty! I keep collecting all kinds of jars just for when I see neat ideas like yours. Another thing added to my todo list. Thanks for sharing!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Very creative, Carrie! I came into your booth at the Vintage mkt show, talked to Pam, wanted to talk to you but you were busy doing something..Sorry, I wanted to say HI! Your booth was fantastic and so creative! I am sure you guys had a great time! See ya soon! Roxie