Thursday, June 10, 2010

Occasional Sale Photos

Well the weekend was a whirlwind of activity. This lovely mantelpiece remained in the room and made a beautiful backdrop for some of our junque.

The birdbath and leaf lamp have a new home. The wire crown cloche went to the same place. The fence post is still waiting for the right someone to "get it"!

The shelves were a huge blessing and helped with set-up.

Blue seemed to be a struggle to move this time.




I could have sold this tablecloth quite a few times. Yet I am simply unwilling to part with it. Those roosters make me smile every time.
All in all we had less visitors than hoped for. Sunday was a real struggle. I'm still trying to process everything in my head. Sold most of my repurposed and upcycled goodies so I think I must be on to something there. I will try to have more of those offerings in my next venture.
To those who stopped by - I hope you enjoyed your visit and truly appreciate your interest.