Thursday, June 3, 2010

Occasional Sale this weekend

It's almost here. It's almost here. Can you tell I'm excited?
Tomorrow is the big day. I'm loading up the car and heading over to the Garden Gate to set up. Today I am up to my elbows (literally!) in glitter and stain. Finishing up a fabulous repurposed mirrored vanity tray in pink glitter and distressing a chair which will then get a shabby floral seat.
Here's a sneak peek of some more goodies which will be at the sale.
I've been having a great time putting bird images in various frames. I wanted to glitter a few but I think I'm out of time. Ah well, next sale...
Hope to see you at the sale. We'll also be setting up a booth at the Valley Vineyards Anniversary Celebration on Sunday (am I crazy getting myself into this). Looks like a very fun event so you might want to make a day of it (www.valleyvineyards.com)!