Sunday, February 10, 2013

Around the Junque House

A little bit of what I've been up to around here.
Things I'm "crafting":





Things I've been painting in preparation for a booth. Yes, a real live booth! Finally someplace to display (and sell) this Junque year round.



Things I've been junking just for me. This bench is a forever love keeper!




Things I've been listing. Making a stronger effort on Etsy these days. Keeping it more fully stocked and representing the MANY genres of Junque that make my heart go pitter pat.



Making every day a little bit vintage,
Carrie

5 comments:

Sue said...

You finally got your space- congrats! Where will you be?
:-)

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Nice! Congrats on your booth!! I'll go check your Etsy shop and favor away!
Karen

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love the cute spools and the brown bottles! good luck on your space, I'm planning on doing that in a couple months too. :)

Elyse said...

thank you so much for all of your cheers of support!

proud of all you are doing, too!

xo
elyse

Art and Sand said...

How fun to have a little shop. I have often thought it would be fun to have a shop.