Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas Beads

Many years ago I inherited several vintage beaded ornaments that my grandmother had made. Not the craftiest of girls it was a surprising glimpse into her interests. I figured she had read a magazine article how-to but last week at a thrift store and then two days later at a church rummage sale (I am so amused when sales seem to fall into a pattern of like minded items) I came across these kits.

Silver swirls with lovely pink.
Music, music, music. Can you hear the sounds of Christmas?


Silver bells...

I am deeply in love with the kit titles. Blue Elegance...



Every Christmas needs a little holly, right?
I was able to get duplicates of a few so I kept those for my own crafting later this year and put these up on Ebay to share the score.
What are you crafting for Christmas?

Linking up with Deck the Halls Friday - head on over and check it out!






http://tinselcompany.blogspot.com/2010/09/deck-halls-friday-pb-kids-inspiration.html